2019 KING AND QUEEN OF THE RANGE
The iconic King and Queen of the Range is back again. So much interest with so many PB’s to chase its going to be a Cracker.
2nd Year at the new venue and the event promises to be bigger and better than the year before.
Runners start at Murphys Creek and follow a twisting, challenging but scenic climb to the top of the range in Cabarlah.
The race length is 10 km in length with almost 400 m of height elevation, so not for the faint-hearted!
If you have the courage and fly uphills or are simply looking for something to test your endurance then register and claim the title!
All finishers will receive the King and Queen of the Range Medallion.
Drought Angels are our charity beneficiary for the event.
The winners of last years King and Queen of the Range
- For safety reasons the minimum age for participants is 15 years of age.
- The race start time is 7:00am at Dodts Road, Murphys Creek with a race briefing at 6:50am.
- Race length is 10 km with 417 m of uphill.
- The cut-off time for the event is 8:45am (1 hour 45 minutes) with presentations to commence at approximately 9:00am.
- Race kits will be available from 5:30am race day at the start area on Dodts Road, Murphys Creek.
- Trophies will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, 3rd male and female winners.
- Finisher medallions will be provided to all participants.
- The entry fee is $50.00 (plus the RegisterNow Booking Fee of 3%). Entries will be accepted on race day with an additional late payment of $10.00.
- No dogs, prams, bikes, etc. are permitted.
- The Race Director has the authority to delay or abandon the event due to adverse weather conditions that may affect the safety of runners.
- There will be pre-race and post-race transport options available from the finish line at Cabarlah to Murphys Creek with details to be provided closer to the date.
SEE YOU THERE -THE CHALLENGE IS WAITING